Photobucket

2011年11月4日星期五

BI Homework

Write a letter of complaint based on the situation below:
Situation:
A man in a wheel chair waiting in a long queue to pay bills.



NO.206,Jalan Tambahan 6,
Kampung Baru Kundang,
48020 Rawang,
Selangor
_____________________


The Editor
Reader's Ray
The Morning Sun
35 Jalan Berita
59200 KUALA LUMPUR            28th JULY 2010


Dear Sir


Waiting to Pay Bills


I am disabled and on behalf of people with disabilities,I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the suffering of a disabled man in waiting for a long queue to pay bills.Last Saturday,I had to wait 2 hours before pay a bills. There are many people came late than me but they already pay finished it because they did not queue.


     The authority can make a special rowl counter for the disabled people to ease them in paying bills.Next,hormal people should passed to pay chance to the disabled people as me.


     I appeal to the Management to look into this matter the improve the situation.


Thank you.


Your sincerely,
   KEI
(WONG ONN KEI)

没有评论:

发表评论